White Horse Scotch Whisky1970`s
€199,00 incl. btw
Slechts 1 resterend op voorraad
An old bottling of White Horse Blended whisky. This appears to have been bottled during the 1970s, around the time they switched to using clear glass bottles.
On Sir Peter Mackie’s death in 1924, the company went through a re-organisation and changed its name to White Horse Distillers Ltd., after its best known product.
In 1927 White Horse Distillers Ltd. was taken over by the Distillers Company Ltd (DCL) which, for a number of years, used it as a holding company and granted it the licence to a number of distilleries including Lagavulin and Glen Elgin.